Our commitment to safety is presented in the following six core objectives to enable the group to provide a safe and healthy work environment for employees, contractors, customers and visitors:
- Provide safe plant and systems of work
- Provide written procedures and instructions to ensure safe systems of work are implemented
- Ensure compliance with legislative requirements and current ‘state of knowledge’ standards
- Implement risk and hazard management systems which promote and continuously improve health and safety performance
- Provide employees, contractors and customers with regular information, instructions, training and supervision to ensure their safety
- Provide support mechanisms which will assist employees with maintaining or improving their psychological and physical health
A proven track record means a lot!
Bellarine Trees employ 12 qualified arborists.
You can't afford to take short cuts with traffic control...
..and we don’t! We offer fast, efficient response times and adherence to all safety standards.
We are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year.